domingo, 26 de diciembre de 2010

Myself.

Honor: Choices that you make, reflect of whom you truly are.
Courage: Rise above the masses, live your life complete and strong.
Compassion: Is the power that must be used for the good of all.
Loyal; To the ones in my care, standing true for what the cause.

My soul has been searching, longing for something.
I see my true self and I have learned well.

Honesty: There are no shades of grey, only truth as it can be.
Sincere: Don't need to give my word, to speak of such, is the same thing.
Courtesy: There's no need to prove strength, even respect your enemies.
Values: This is the code I feel, emotions without words, can speak.

My soul has been searching, longing for something
I see my true self and I have learned well
My true self

Insight, intelligence, integrity, the honor that is in my soul.




(La versión con Renji era mucho más elegante... pero fue eliminada de YouTube.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario